At Victoria ENT & Allergy Associates we want your experience to be a good one. Toward that end, we’re providing the following resources to help you easily interact with our staff and save you valuable time.
The office staff has been trained to answer most questions. If you are unable to reach someone and must leave a message, we will return your call within the day. If your call involves:
- Medication refills – Please contact your pharmacy and request the refill. They will then contact us.
- Medical questions – request the nursing department. Urgent matters are responded to promptly.
- Insurance/Billing – request the insurance department
- Surgery Scheduling – request the surgery scheduler
- Surgery Insurance – request the surgery insurance department
- Allergy Insurance – request the allergy insurance department
- Hearing Aid Order status – contact our hearing center at (361) 573-4832
To ensure that your appointment experience has minimal delays, we will ask you several questions when making your appointment. When you come for your appointment please bring your insurance card, photo id and current bottles of medications.
We offered automated calls or text messages to remind you of your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Fees & Payment Options
We accept cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and Care Credit. For detailed information regarding our financial policy, click the link at the bottom of this page.