At Victoria ENT & Allergy Associates we want your experience to be a good one. Toward that end, we’re providing the following resources to help you easily interact with our staff and save you valuable time.
The office staff has been trained to answer most questions. If you are unable to reach someone and must leave a message, we will return your call within the day. If your call involves:
- Medication refills – Please contact your pharmacy and request the refill. They will then contact us.
- Medical questions – request the nursing department. Urgent matters are responded to promptly.
- Insurance/Billing – request the insurance department
- Surgery Scheduling – request the surgery scheduler
- Surgery Insurance – request the surgery insurance department
- Allergy Insurance – request the allergy insurance department
- Hearing Aid Order status – contact our hearing center at (361) 573-4832
To ensure that your appointment experience has minimal delays, we will ask you several questions when making your appointment. When you come for your appointment please bring your insurance card, photo id and current bottles of medications.
We offered automated calls or text messages to remind you of your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.
Fees & Payment Options
We accept cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and Care Credit. For detailed information regarding our financial policy, click the link at the bottom of this page.
We participate with most major health plans and have provided a list below for your reference. Your insurance will be verified prior to your appointment to determine copay, coinsurance and deductible. Every effort is made to ensure accurate benefit information is obtained from your insurance company. Payment of your copay, coinsurance and deductible will be asked for at the time of your visit. If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, you must obtain this prior to your appointment.
We highly recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify our participation with your plan or to obtain any specific benefit information you may need.
- BCBS Healthcare Select – PCP Referral Required
- BCBS PPO
- Business Administrative Consultants (BAC)
- Cigna PPO, Cigna Open Access
- First Health
- Evolutions PPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Healthcare Highways PPO
- Healthsmart PPO
- Humana PPO, Humana Choice Care
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS) PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Nexcaliber PPO
- Omni Network PPO
- United Healthcare PPO, POS, HMO
- USA MCO PPO
- AARP Medicare Complete Focus (HMO) – PCP Referral Required
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons (HMO) – PCP Referral Required
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO, Humana ChoiceCare Medicare Advantage PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- Texas Independence Health Plan – Medicare Advantage (effective 01.01.20)
- Traditional Medicare Part B (not an advantage plan)
United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plans
- Driscoll Medicaid and Chip
- Traditional Medicaid
- United Healthcare Community Plan Medicaid and Chip
Please print and fill out the below forms so we can expedite your visit with us. The below three forms can be brought to our office at the time of your appointment or may be faxed to (361) 573-5096, Attention: Reception.
New patient health history submission is available through a secure portal. This can be accessed if you provide your email to the receptionist when making your appointment.
All links may clicked to download and/or print.
The following patient notifications are designed to help us communicate valuable information about your healthcare. Please read them and inquire with our medical staff about any questions you may have.
Our Patient Portal offers you access to your medical records online as well as secure messaging to your physician or audiologist. If you would like to obtain portal access, you may call our office at (361) 573-4331 and request a secure patient portal ID.